Tuesday, November 29, 2005

DRINK


DRINK

I have reduced my drinking to 3 glasses of very cold white wine (Sauvignon) per day.
Apparently it’s still too many units for a very small female.

I don’t drink much but I start early so I finish early.

Kev starts early and stops when he passes out.

He says he knows the difference between work and drink. When he’s not working, he’s drinking.

I WORRY ABOUT HIM

We went for a meal in Spain and the restaurant owner gave us a free bottle of wine as we left.
It probably cost 75p max. Kev was ecstatic! He rejoiced for hours afterwards.

Rob (ex husband) is a recovering alcoholic. He’s been dry for nearly 2 years now,
He bangs on and on about AA meetings and is doing a full time counselling course.

Kev or Rob??
You choose.

CU soon

KAZ

P.S. How's your drink? Do the quiz.



3 Comments:

Blogger simon said...

GAWD! Drink is a problem. I had a "fit" when I was 100% honest about my intake. I keep fit ( walk, ride, kayak etc) But I think I was using beer and wine as a sugar hit...

So I just stopped.

12:42 am  
Blogger KAZ said...

Wish I could Simon.

9:21 am  
Blogger Ms Scarlet said...

Good grief, you have my watch on.
Sx

11:17 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home