Sunday, November 13, 2005

SIXTIETH BIRTHDAY


I’ve just taken down my 60th birthday cards

They are gathering dust by now.

I was in denial about my birthday – I escaped to Spain for a few days with Kev who did not do well.
OK, perhaps I should have had a party, but I’m not really a ‘party person’ and Lesley had a party on her sixtieth which rivalled the silver jubilee. So that will do me for ever.

Actually, I had 3 birthdays


1: A quiet one on the day in Spain.
We had a row as usual, but the day after we went birdwatching and saw a cetti’s warbler which was just fab

2: A meal out with Kev, cos I said he had to try again – this was excellent

3: Night out with pals – see photo. Best pal Eileen gave me the biography of Philip Larkin. I’ve finished it now – more later.

KAZ


Pension letter has arrived.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home