Friday, February 24, 2006

ADVERTS


Pick up any magazine and five more will fall out to the floor. Sometimes they are good for a smirk – especially the advert above. Did the photographer borrow his granny’s plant and a disposable camera?
But hey – how much would I save if I bought two?
Would it be enough for the battery operated ear vac at £14.99?

KAZ

UPDATE:
BOLTONIANS: In the interests of ‘research’ I watched Vernon Kay’s new show on BBC1 last night. Memo to Vernon; never work with children, animals or the wife!

I also wanted to seePenny Smith who I really like. Unlike most celebrities, she has no ego at all. She has a great sense of humour, which is a blessing as her singing was excruciatingly bad. I shall not be watching again

CLUTTER: Germaine did a similar (??) piece in The Grauniad the day after mine. Oh for that vocabulary. Read it here.

ERIC BANA: He’s in an Aussie movie this weekend on BBC2 . It’s ‘CHOPPER’ a true story and very violent. Radio Times gives it 5 stars. But I’ll be asleep by 12.15 am.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Indeed... you'd have thought they'd have found an at least half "Stunning plant display" to place on their wonderful 2-tier weatherproof shelving unit.

Excellent.

3:46 pm  
Blogger KAZ said...

Now I'm not an expert like you are Nic, but if I had to take a photo to advertise a plant stand, I'd do better that that
KAZ

5:49 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd just like to say that my mum comes from Bolton, and I work in the town where to listener comes first. In your ears!

:-)

7:51 pm  
Blogger KAZ said...

Ron - You are blessed and priveleged. See you on the 'flat iron'
KAZ

9:34 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Exactly Kaz.... short of pointing the camera at their feet, getting a thumb in the picture or letting their granny's plant die completely before taking the shot it's hard to see how they could have done worse!

12:49 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! »

7:35 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home