Monday, March 06, 2006

OLD GITS who won't give up!


Does anyone remember Parkinson when he had lots of really deep wrinkles? He was dead sexy then. Now he’s botoxed and face lifted and has a new pal called Tony.
Ho Ho Tony … what a wit you are. Don’t worry you’re quite safe from difficult questions on my show. Poor old Kevin Spacey.

Then there’s John Nettles, Cilla, Mick Jagger, Cliff Richard and Gloria Hunneford (Count the adverts). OK I know they can’t all do a Diana or a James Dean, but they could stop at home.

Do they need the dosh like the poor old bloke who works in Sainsbury’s near me?


Some old celebrity gits are OK. Eric Sykes is old, deaf and blind, but he’s still funny.
Albert Finney, Shirley Bassey and Vera Duckworth can still cut the mustard.
Judi Dench is so dignified and Nancy Banks Smith is so funny.

Someone said Brucie had cult (?) status. But does he have to have it on my telly?
Who else?

KAZ

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

In theory I know a good story about Judi Dench and fruit... but I've forgotten it. I shall try and remember it and come back again later.

6:05 pm  
Blogger KAZ said...

Good God Nic - I'm the pensioner.
KAZ

6:28 pm  
Blogger Betty said...

Well, what about the Judi Dench story?

I would guess that Tony Blair wouldn't need Botox - he already has the unlined, pop-eyed immobile face look down to a tee.

10:21 am  
Blogger KAZ said...

Perhaps he's already had it
KAZ

1:38 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

...ah yes but the Judi Dench story came from my mother and she's an older pensioner than you. When she told me the tale she probabgly gave me some memory loss too (it is infectious after all).

6:10 pm  
Blogger KAZ said...

So we'll never know. Perhaps we'd better just forget it eh? We seem to be good at that!
KAZ

8:46 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home