Wednesday, April 19, 2006

10 THINGS I CAN´T DO


1: Find my car in a large car park

2: Find my way out of a large car park

3: Throw away a piece of bubble wrap until every single bubble has been popped

4: Remember what I came into the room for

5: Own a pen for more than a day

6: Tidy up as I go along

7: Walk through Primark without buying a T shirt

8: Eat spaghetti - unless I’m alone and wearing a plastic mac.

9: Read a bloody thing without my reading glasses

10: Get into my car without saying OK!! Or sometimes OK??

11: Stop a list at 10 ......

KAZ

3 Comments:

Blogger SL said...

Kaz!! Spaghetti is MEANT to be messy. The messier the better and the more public the better!

11:25 pm  
Blogger KAZ said...

OOO I´m just so inhibited. I first ate spaghetti in Rome at an early age. Everyone else was so expert, I think I got a complex about it.

2:40 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

4:34 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home