Monday, May 29, 2006

BANK HOLIDAY RULES


1 It will rain
2 The couple next door will have a flaming row, which will be the best entertainment of the day
3 You will also have a flaming row to keep up with the neighbours
4 There will be nowt on’t telly
5 There will be ‘The Sound of Music’ on’t telly (3.20 BBC1). I still haven’t seen it.
6 You will wish you had invited some friends round
7 You will remember you have no friends since they came round last bank holiday
8 You will believe that your friends are all at home having rampant sex
9 You will decide to go shopping

10 The rest of the world and her husband and all their kids will also decide to go shopping
11 You will come home and get very drunk.
KAZ

6 Comments:

Blogger SL said...

Reminds me of a LOT of Bank Holidays does that, Kaz!

7:41 pm  
Blogger KAZ said...

It must be the getting drunk bit ...You can't deny it - I read your blog.

10:47 pm  
Blogger coolbuddha said...

That sums it up well - plus, when I was a kid, walking around the 'bank holiday market' which was dodgy blokes selling dodgy gear literally off the back of lorries. The next one is not until August, which seems a long way away.

6:25 pm  
Blogger KAZ said...

And next to the bank holiday market was the bank holiday fun fair.
Dodgy blokes with dodgy rides.

9:29 pm  
Blogger Vics said...

LMAO - I can't believe I missed the sound of music AGAIN!

1:15 am  
Blogger KAZ said...

And I've missed it every time - I take a sort of perverted pride in it?
About time I watched it eh?

8:11 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home