Friday, August 25, 2006

ONE WORD

I took this from sl. Just right for a Bank holiday weekend post.
After chickening out of Pete’s list because it was too revealing, I quite fancied the minimalist look of this one.

I can recommend it - quite illuminating.

Yourself: Petite
Your partner: Drunk
Your hair: Spikey
Your Mother: Unique
Your Father: Quiet
Your Favourite Item: Laptop
Your dream last night: !!Work!!
Your Favourite Drink: Sauvignon
Your Dream Home: Isolated
The Room You Are In: Room
Your fear: Cancer
Where you Want to be in Ten Years: Healthy
Who you hung out with last night: Mates
What You're Not: Bullshitter
Your Best Friends: Talkative
One of Your Wish List Items: Cat
Your Gender: Female
The Last Thing You Did: Drive
What You Are Wearing: Jeans
Your favourite weather: Bright
Your Favourite Book: Wuthering
Last thing you ate: PIZZA
Your Life: Free
Your mood: Sleepy
The last person you talked to on the phone: Kev
Who are you thinking about right now: Eileen


I wrote it last night. I don’t eat Pizza for breakfast….yet!

This list (sticking to ONE word) was actually quite hard to do. I had to cheat on the book because I haven’t read Middlemarch.

KAZ

3 Comments:

Blogger SL said...

"Your Life: Free"

Better than cheap, eh, Kaz... ;)

12:01 pm  
Blogger Anxious said...

Ooh, I haven't seen this one before. Might have to steal it myself...

1:58 pm  
Blogger KAZ said...

sl: At my age I 've probably had two for the price of one!

anx: Feel 'free'.
Or 'cheap' as sl would have it.

3:53 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home