Friday, September 01, 2006

MYSTERY MONSTER


When my scanner was a new toy I scanned anything that caught my eye including this pink thing.

But now I haven’t a clue what it is. Any ideas? Surely it can’t be real.

Is it related to Cyclops or Gordon Brown? Did it come out of the sea? Why are there two wires coming out of its head?

It has the full attention of five lusty blokes who are lovingly fondling its tentacles.

I assume it’s a special effect but I find it disturbing.

Just because I’d nothing better to do I searched ‘Pink Monster’ and found this definition. A bit racist methinks.

I also found this.


Hope my mystery monster doesn’t keep you awake tonight.
KAZ

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

10:25 pm  
Blogger stitchwort said...

Have you seen Pirates of the Caribbean - Dead man's Chest? It looks like a prototype monster from that, only not nearly big enough.

10:17 am  
Blogger Geoff said...

You could make some monster sausages out of it and have it with some monster mash.

11:12 am  
Blogger KAZ said...

Stitchwort: Do you think that guy on the right could be Johnny Depp?
Same hat.

Geoff: Well - I was working in the lab late last night!

11:29 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Definetely supposed to be a Giant Squid but for what? As you say presumably a special effect?

8:52 am  
Blogger KAZ said...

Hi Nic: So you don't think it's real - I secretly hoped it could be.

9:55 am  
Blogger Lubin said...

I suspect that it might be modern art. Someone probably got a grant to do it. I'm in the wrong job!

10:41 pm  
Blogger KAZ said...

They could pickle it and put it in a glass case. Oh hold on though - it's already been done.

9:11 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home