Monday, November 27, 2006

KAZ helps you out

Only 27 shopping days left.

Because you are all busy at work everyday (and some of you may even have a social life) you can’t be expected to find the time to search out the perfect presents for your loved ones.

So I’ve done the work for you.

No! Don’t thank me - I kinda enjoyed it.

I scanned some pics from a booklet that dropped out of the Radio Times (or similar). The others I found on the Wundaweb.

However, for the person who Really has everything, how about this?

Or if you can’t find the loo at the end of the party even on your hands and knees, you need a LavNav.

lavnav_lg

FULL Details here.


This is for Kev: What kind of sadist would invent this? I suppose it could be a member of AA.


Anyway I don’t think Kev will be getting a present this year do you?


To cheer up a friend who is feeling depressed - How about a death clock? Click here to find out more

Anyone would be delighted with this Big Maoi Tissue dispenser. Specially ‘dad’


tikmao_lg

Go on - You know you want it

And here’s one for Grandad:

scan0004

But just to show that I’m not favouring homo erectus here’s something for Murph.



Happy to help.
Have nice Day
KAZ

14 Comments:

Blogger Glenda Young said...

I want one of those Easter Island nose tissue things. I do, I do.

6:16 pm  
Blogger Unknown said...

Another vote for the big head tissue face.

But Murph does look cool in his coat. Never knew he did catalogue modelling in his younger days.

(I sniggered at homo erectus)

8:13 pm  
Blogger KAZ said...

Nora: You are a woman of taste, discernment and finesse.

Victoria: I love your name. You should write a nice letter to Santa.

Gary: You snigger - I'm happy.

9:34 pm  
Blogger stitchwort said...

Kaz, you definitely have too much time on your hands!

Browsing onwards from the Lavnav, I was particularly captivated by the Racing Grannies - a real must have.

9:44 pm  
Blogger Anxious said...

I must have one of those tissue dispensers!

I hate tissue boxes with a kind of passion.

(Word verification is "peuxe" which I find strangely pleasing)

10:06 pm  
Blogger KAZ said...

stitchwort: Did you say 'browsing onwards'? Well you're one to talk about time on your hands.
Those grannies are awesome!

Anx: I wonder whether I could negotiate a deal with the manufacturers.
I read an ad somewhere recently that said 'monetize your blog'.

10:39 pm  
Blogger Rog said...

Kaz, you are a treasure! And so thoughtful! It does look like me in the pic, looking quite scientific in a lab coat.

You need to market the tissue dispensers in your sidebar and use the proceeds for travel. I think they are educational as well... who would have thought the earliest Easter Island Settlers were Flemish?

9:52 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks Kaz.... I'm still laughing at the Big Maoi Tissue dispenser. Nearly scalded myself as coffee went everywhere when I saw that one. You couldn't make it up!

Truly excellent service, my shopping is as good as done.

11:10 am  
Blogger KAZ said...

Murph: Easter island settlers Flemish?? Surely that 'snot true.

Nic: So glad to be of service.
In spite of my excellent advice I've been into the city today and was paralysed by the choice of stuff.
So it looks like my pals are going to get lavnavs.

5:10 pm  
Blogger coolbuddha said...

Fantastic! You'd earn a fortune as a personal shopper at Selfridges. Better than playing 'pin the prezzie' in the Argos catalogue (which is what I'm doing this year!).

6:45 pm  
Blogger KAZ said...

Coolbuddha: Perhaps 'personal shopper' will be my new role in life.
Do I get to wear a smart suit and black stockings?

8:40 pm  
Blogger Heather said...

Hello Kaz, the tissue dispenser, why I already have one.

Also handy as an eyecatching centre piece for any dinner party, as a napkin dispenser. What do you think?

11:23 pm  
Blogger KAZ said...

Heather: You are such a style guru.
Do you write for 'Elle Decoration' by any chance?

7:51 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That wine bottle puzzle is just plain cruel.

2:33 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home