Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Terror Vision

x-terrorvision-jj
Bon Dia!

Statcounter will have already told you that I’m in Spain/Catalunya. I’m spending a few sober days with the saintly Kev.

I flew Ryanair from Liverpool to Girona on Sunday afternoon.

The flight cost 99p. Even with all the taxes etc. it came to less than a tenner. I find this worrying but Tony Blair gave me permission.

The journey to Liverpool airport from Manchester has previously been complicated, but we now have ’Terra vision’. It sounds like a trashy Horror film from the fifties. The firm runs a special bus from Manchester city centre directly to Liverpool airport. It cost £6 single and £5.50 return. (??).

It was brilliant door to door and only 3 passengers.

The deprivations of Ryanair are well documented. For me the problem is a scouse one. Scousers
are all very kind and sociable, but they don’t have sub titles.

I was surrounded by Danielle soundalikes.

That’s Danielle as in Teddy Sheringham’s wag. I used to love and respect Terry. But now I‘ve had to reconsider.

Danielle comes across as a bit dumb intellectually challenged

However, the girl’s got A level Chemistry. I can assure you that, whatever the media says, that is quite an achievement. It requires mathematical skills as well. So who’s fooling who?

Or perhaps Teddy was on the panel for A level Chemistry as well as Miss Great Britain!

Posted via free Wi-Fi in the local library. Manchester please take note.
KAZ

11 Comments:

Blogger Betty said...

I don't know if it was something that was made up on one of the West Ham forums, but apparently Danielle was on the Test The Nation programme and was asked who Winston Churchill was. She reckoned he was the first black president of America.

If it's true then yes - Teddy must definitely have been on the A Level Chemistry panel.

2:01 pm  
Blogger Rog said...

We demand to see the certificates! I suspect the imprint of the "University of Nutrition, South Carolina" or the "National College of Hamburgerology" may be in evidence.
It's like saying Jimmy Saville or Gary Bushnell are members of, say, Mensa.

A Ryan Airbus full of Scousers sounds a right jolly affair, Kaz.

3:14 pm  
Blogger Christina S said...

Spain is a good idea. It's been sleeting here today. I think I might be on the next flight. OK, off to pack and see if Waterstones has a copy of Teach Yourself Scouse.

4:52 pm  
Blogger Lubin said...

I think Teddy's dumped her because of the Jade row...

6:14 pm  
Blogger Anxious said...

I have a certain fondness for Teddy because he went to school with my brother, in Walthamstow.

7:24 pm  
Blogger Geoff said...

I think Ted's been casting his eye around for the next young lady.

The Rod Stewart of football but I still like him.

p.s. Sorry about Lucas Neill. I think he'll be a legend in the East End. If we stay up.

8:37 pm  
Blogger stitchwort said...

Standards dropping? Oh no, schoolkids are getting cleverer and working harder.
Are A levels still done by one massive exam, or do they take course work into consideration?
And which exam board? Even 45 years ago some were much easier than others.

10:25 pm  
Blogger Glenda Young said...

Kaz, if I wasn't already convinced you were my long lost sister (the less stylish one, of course) even though we've never met and I don't have a clue who you are, well I'm convinced now. Teddy Sherringham was my love, I tell you, MINE. Don't want him now though. Not if Danielle's the sort of bird he goes after.

11:43 am  
Blogger KAZ said...

Betty: She probably had a Jamaican mate called Winston. Wasn´t there a character in a sitcom once?

Murph: Kaz will investigate - what was that prize that you awarded to this blog¿ (that¿ was just to prove I´m in Spain.

Ruby: Thanks for the link.
It´s a bit cold here - try Malaga, then you´ll need ´Teach yourself cockney´

Lubin: I hope that´s true. Good news indeed for female Teddy fans.

Anx: Perhaps your brother could explain the ´Danielle´aberration.

Geoff: Good luck to you and Lucas -don´t take any Everton players or my life will really suffer.
Teddy´s still no Rod Stewart - he´s redeemable.

Stitch: In Liverpool they probably do NEA which is a nightmare. Hardly any coursework just a horrid prac exam plus 3 horrid papers at the end of the first year and four at the end of the second year. OO I´m getting all upset again.

Nora! Less stylish!! - that from someone who stands behind a counter in embroidered cardigans and a red wig.
If what Lubin says is true - I may give Teddy a second chance.
As long as he choses a more mature woman next time.

12:10 pm  
Blogger stitchwort said...

And how is Kev getting on?

12:32 pm  
Blogger KAZ said...

Stitch: Erm - Kev's idea of sober would not be yours!

5:14 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home