Thursday, June 14, 2007

Les HOMMES

I must say thanks to Vicus.

He gave me some advice on how to attract more perverts to my site - and I now have a new friend Mr [Cherry] ride. Oh - not that he's a pervert - he’s a God fearing sober(?) chap who lives in Texas like Arabella - but it's not a small place so I don't suppose they've met.
Until my Post on Goggling Helen, he was top of google for Helen's boobs. He came over to tell me -and now, of course, I'm on top.

But no sign of Helen's tits here today. If you seek B@pwatch babes (like over 100 of my overnight visitors) you will be disappointed.

Aujourd‘hui …for a refreshing change we look at 'Vogue - Hommes International'.
Kev picked it up in a French hotel room on his way back from Spain. He brought it home as a special gift for his girlfriend after his 7 week stay.

I was euphoric.
It made me feel so *valued*.

It's difficult to say whether the target audience for this mag is supposed to be gay or straight men. But it doesn’t matter as we're all androgynous and multi faceted these days.
Here's the English version.

Have you've ever envied Kate Moss? You must have wondered what it’s like to see the world through the eyes of the word's favourite super model.

I scanned it as I was determined to make YOU suffer as well?

Just to make up for it here are my two best boys in the ads.


KAZ

Labels: ,

17 Comments:

Blogger Rog said...

It's a good job you're a a student area - they'll think 100 overnight visitors quite normal!

10:55 am  
Blogger Vicus Scurra said...

We should all be famous for something, shouldn't we?

12:14 pm  
Blogger Roses said...

Ah...that's why I keep getting people googling for perfumes. Got to admit it, I'm quick.

Don't you like us anymore? What have we done that you make us suffer with not only a picture of Pete the Pratt, but also Pete and his P***k? Why?

For anything I've said to offend, or cause undue distress, I wholeheartedly apologise.

No Clive Owen doesn't make it better. But Liam Neeson might.

12:26 pm  
Blogger The [Cherry] Ride said...

My Dear Kaz:
I am indeed a pervert of the highest order! And I'm not often sober, either. Although I've visited Texas, I don't live there - I'm a Chicago boy.

I will go on a limb to say that "Vogue - Hommes International" is for neither straight nor gay men. Rather, it is for that special breed known as the French Man, which falls somewhere between straight and gay males on the sexuality scale.

6:06 pm  
Blogger Arabella said...

Ah the loveliness of Thierry.
Oh the banality of blank-eyed drug addicts.

6:24 pm  
Blogger KAZ said...

Murph:
These visitors are far from normal - they aren't looking for my charm wit and wisdom like your dear self and Mr P.
I don't know why they don't go straight to b@pwatch in the first place.

Vicus:
Yes - and I now realise I'll never be famous for my own body.

Roses:
I just can't bear to suffer alone.

Liam Neeson - hmm - a subtle choice. I'll see what I can do.

[cherry]ride.
Perverts and boozers are very welcome round here. Sorry about my geographical error.
Ah les hommes Francaises - Jean Louis Trintingant et al - vive le difference!

Arabella:
In Thierry's own words VaVaVoom!
I never ever thought I'd enjoy watching Arsenal.

7:04 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I do like "Le crack du Rock" as a description of Pete though.

Obviously I recognise Thierry...but who's the other one?

8:58 am  
Blogger KAZ said...

NiC:
Surely you know Clive Owen, star of 'Closer' and 'Children of Men'.
However, this is an advert for make up so he doesn't look quite so butch as usual.

9:34 am  
Blogger The Mistress said...

I'm thinking that scanned image would be good for my next Toxic Totty installment.

3:03 pm  
Blogger KAZ said...

Excellent choice!!
Compared to this - a cyanide and arsenic cocktail would be as toxic as a milkshake.

3:46 pm  
Blogger stitchwort said...

Clive definitely looks more attractive slightly unshaven and more rumpled.
Thierry looks more attractive when he's smiling.
And Pete could never in any circumstances look attractive.

To this OAP, anyway.

4:07 pm  
Blogger Roses said...

Well, for what it's worth, I'm not an OAP (yet) and I can't think of a circumstance from alcohol to desperation where he would look good.

Liam Neeson on the other hand...I wouldn't need prompting.

(that was a hint KAZ)

6:20 pm  
Blogger beth said...

I thought the bottom one was that nice Tim who won the first 'Apprentice'.

8:47 pm  
Blogger KAZ said...

Stitch:
Agree about the rumpled Clive - but I quite like Thierry with that intellectual look.
What on earth can the sublime Miss Moss possibly see in him?

Roses:
I can take a HINT

Beth:
But could Tim play footie?
I hope Thierry doesn't go to Milan or Barca.

9:08 pm  
Blogger Roses said...

Thank you hon. He's just yummy.

10:24 pm  
Blogger I, Like The View said...

that was lovely. . . altho a little too hairy for my liking. . .

sorry, slightly distracted by your well placed
HINT

I think all these magazines, and the adverts, are designed for women, not men. . .

I bought a copy of Esquire magazine last month because I needed cheering up and George Clooney was on the front cover (fully dressed)

(he's smiling at me as I type this!)

9:18 am  
Blogger KAZ said...

Roses:
My pleasure.

View:
The women/magazine theory is very interesting. There's probably a PhD thesis there for someone.
Say hello to George.

4:21 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home