Thursday, September 20, 2007

Kiss a frog.

View has tagged me - the one where I use the letters in my name.

After the initial panic I decided to be grateful I wasn’t called Clarissa Theresa Philomena Aileen Mary Josephine Agnes Elsie Trilby Louise Esmerelda Dickson Wright .......and to use pictures as usual.

So here goes.

K is for Kiss.
Kissing is fantastic - the most delicious, intimate, sensual, erotic thing you can do whilst keeping your jumper on.
It is said that kissing is the first thing to go when a relationship is in decline.

Here are some arty examples

Rodin


Klimt
Lichtenstein
And here is a famous classic movie kiss. mmmmmmmmmmm.



K is also for Kev my manic depressive, guitar toting, hard drinking consort.

Would I have been better with someone who liked gardening and the Antiques Roadshow???.

A is for Amphibian. - my irrational phobia of.

View tells me it's called 'batrachophobia'. It's serious.

Z is for Zinc.
No not element no30, but the cafe bar in Manchester where I meet my mates.

They know us by now and are very tolerant.

Who can I tag?

Oz or Z would be good but I don't really want to impose.

I need 3 volunteers? Thought not.

KAZ

Labels:

16 Comments:

Blogger Rog said...

Eastern Europe is better than France. I wouldn't want to kiss a Frog but would be OK with someone who is a tad Pole.

11:42 am  
Blogger I, Like The View said...

(I've done z already!)

VERY INTERESTING!!! I have a picture for you, which I shall stick in my side bar. . .

;-)

1:11 pm  
Blogger The Mistress said...

I thought you met your mates at the Obsessions Gentlemens Club.

Or is that where you teach pole dancing lessons?

1:23 pm  
Blogger Dave said...

I'm doing it on Saturday. Be careful of ILTV's kiss. It has strings attached.

2:10 pm  
Blogger Roses said...

Somehow I don't see you with someone who likes the Antiques Roadshow. They always strike me as being a bit dusty and cobwebby.

You might pull something if you do pole dancing.

4:53 pm  
Blogger The Mistress said...

Roses: She might pull something, yes.

Or someONE.

4:58 pm  
Blogger KAZ said...

Murph:
I must introduce you to Tony from Hebden Bridge.

He's a tad Pole but NOT an Everton fan.

View:
OOps!

I'll be over to see it soon.

mj:
I must have walked past it on Deansgate a million times and never noticed.
I'll check it out and report back -unless they want to keep me there permanently.

Dave:
Do you remember 'The Kiss of the Spider Woman'?
That would be OK because I'm not arachnophobic just batrachophobic.

Roses:
I think I might pull on a jumper or preferably the full burka.

mj:
K for Kev is A for away in S for Spain.
So bring on the someone.

5:32 pm  
Blogger Dave said...

I know someone called Tony, who lives in Hebden Bridge - he got a job I'd been offered and declined. I doubt it's the same man though.

5:53 pm  
Blogger KAZ said...

Dsve:
You can easily find out - use my 'Everton NOT' link to see his photo.

5:57 pm  
Blogger Dave said...

No, the Tony I know has a beard, I think (I really know him by e-communication) and his surname starts with B.

6:00 pm  
Blogger tony said...

Dave.It aint me ! Ive never had a beard! & I,ve never had a real job either! Im famous by proxy!I just got back from manchester.Took A photo of you Kaz!!!!

9:54 pm  
Blogger KAZ said...

Dave:
Are you sure it wasn't Bernard Ingham - he comes from Hebden Bridge as well.

Tony:
Where's the pic?
I was passing the wheel at about 2.30 and saw two blokes getting on - was it you??

10:03 pm  
Blogger Dave said...

This Tony is in the same line of work as me - hence him getting the job I'd turned down.

7:57 am  
Blogger Tom said...

Nice post Kaz
Jane and I send you a peck on the cheek. Have a great weekend, thanks for sharing comments and thoughts with me this week

11:44 pm  
Blogger The [Cherry] Ride said...

Thank you for showing us your Klimt.

7:12 am  
Blogger KAZ said...

Dave:
So you didn't apply for Thatcher's adviser then.

Wom:
Gee thanks - here's one back ... X (you'll have to share)

[cherry]ride:
I bet mj wishes she'd thought of that one!

8:48 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home