According to my super skinny Euro Grauniad (price 3 euros or 3.75 on Sat) - Her Majesty Helen Mirren was put off the idea of having kids because she saw an explicit 'giving birth' film at school.
Apparently 'fear of childbirth' is called ... Tokophobia.
Brave people sometimes ask..."Kaz - why didn't you get around to sprogging?"
So here are 10 reasons why KAZ is 'without issue'?
- I'm no good at multi tasking
- You can't take them back for a refund.
- I'm an only child
- I like going to the pub
- I saw that film
- If I carry 2 things I always drop one.
- I need 8 hours sleep
- We were the first pill users and had to fight to get it - I got used to it.
- The jaaazz fan was too cooool.
- I didn't think I was unusual.