Here's that meme for Ms Roses.
1) My mother once: married my father
2) Never in my life: have I or would I vote Tory
3) When I was five: I sat on Muffin the Mule
4) High school was a: wonderful opportunity to misbehave
5) I will never forget: meeting Kev backstage at the staff panto.
6) I once met: Jason Orange (in my lab).
7) There's this person I know who: likes me (a bit)
8) Once, at a bar: I drank a low calorie tonic water
9) By noon I'm usually: Out
10) Last night I: watched Jethro (NCIS) in Catalan
11) If only I had: Talent.
12) Next time I go to church/temple: will probably be for a funeral (not mine)
13) Terri Schiavo: is someone I googled.
14) I like: Toast and Marmalade
15) When I turn my head left, I see: The Catalan Plumbers.
16) When I turn my head right, I see: Kev watching Everton play live in Mensk on an Iraqi website*.
17) You know I'm lying when: I give too much detail
18) In junior school: I discovered boys
19) If I was a character written by Shakespeare: I would be a spear carrier
20) By this time next year I: will be a year older
21) A better name for me would be:. Dave ... or BBC 2
22) I have a hard time understanding that Rog isn't really a dog..
23) If I ever go back to school, I'll: be a cleaner
24) You know I like you if: I relax
25) If I won an award, the first person I'd thank would be: Geoff - who keeps me cheerful.
26) I hope that: Vicus stays angry
27) Take my advice: Don't visit MJ on a Friday
28) My ideal breakfast is: see no 14
29) A song I love but do not have is: Womack and Womack (Teardrops)
30) If you visit my home town, I suggest: You go on t' Flat Iron
31) Tulips, character flaws, microchips and track stars: ?? Where did you get this meme??
32) Why won't anyone: find big, rich, hunky blokes for Scarlet and Roses (only if they want them of course)
33) If you spend the night at my house: you'd have to: bring your own sandwiches
34) I'd stop my wedding: before it started
35) The world could do without: David Cameron.
36) I'd rather lick the belly of a roach than: vote Tory
37) My favourite thing is: See no14.
38) Paper clips are more useful than: a stapler with no staples.
39) And by the way: Did you know that NiC was my first?
40) The last time I was (really) drunk: the day before I learned self control
41) My grandmother always: went to Blackpool for her hols.
*Last night - we won!
Labels: Jason Orange Marmalade on Toast